Add Liquidity to a Token Pool
The user experience is exactly like UniSwap, but way cheaper & lighting speed!
If you're unfamiliar refer to the guide below:
1) Navigate to the Pool tab on GoSwap, select 'Add Liquidity'
2) Select tokens to add to a liquidity pool (LP), input amount, then hit 'Supply'
Note: When you enter an amount in the input, the equal amount of the token pair will auto-generate based on current LP ratio. You can use the max buttons to determine the most you can provide, although it may not allow you if you don't have enough of the other token. If this happens, click the max button on the other token (the smallest in total fiat value), and that's the maximum you can provide to the pool.
NOTE: THE FIRST TIME USING A TOKEN ON GOSWAP, YOU MAY NEED TO APPROVE GOSWAP TO SPEND THAT TOKEN AS SEEN BELOW. HIT APPROVE, THEN CONFIRM ON METAMASK POPUP, THEN REFRESH.
3) Review details, hit 'Confirm Supply'
4) MetaMask will open, hit 'Confirm'
5) After the transaction is complete, you can see your liquidity tokens in the Pool tab
6) You are now earning your share of 0.3% in trading fees for every trade in the pair!
This is added to your overall LP token amount and available upon removal. Same as UniSwap!